Join us for a virtual career fair!
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, in lieu of in person events, we are hosting a Virtual Career Fairs this academic year. These fairs will welcome all students and career fields, and will allow you to meet our students in a safe, virtual environment.
If you would like to discuss other ways to engage with our students besides a traditional fair, the Employer Connections team is here to help you meet the right student or alumni population for your needs. Contact us to customize your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2021 Fair Employer registration is now open! Event space is limited, so register soon. Once you’re registered, our team will contact you to confirm your attendance and preferences, as well as provide details about the fair.
Career Fair Pricing:• Sponsor Registration – $350
• Regular Registration – $225
• Small Business registration – $100
• Non-Profit/Government Org. registration – $50
*We recognize this is an extraordinary year – please contact our team if your recruiting budget is limited!
Career Fair General Information:• ADA Accommodations: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations should contact Career & Professional Development at 303-871-2150.
• Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests in writing received 20 days prior to the event date will receive a full refund. There are no refunds for cancellations for requests made less than 20 days prior to the event date. All requests should be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
• Payments: Once your registration is approved, payments can be made online with credit card or via check, though credit card is strongly preferred. Payment is due within ten (10) days of registration approval. If payment is not received within this time, your registration will be forfeited to the employers on our wait list.
• Registration Approval: We reserve the right to hold approvals to ensure a variety of industry representation for our students.
Contact the Employer Connections team at 303.871.JOBS (5627) or by email.