Join us for a career fair!
Join us at our first in-person career fair of the year at the Fall 2021 Career & Internship Fair! During this event, students and alumni will be able to meet with employers looking for talented future team members across all majors.
Fall 2021 All Majors Career & Internship Fair: Wednesday October 13th, 2021 from 1:00pm MST – 4:00pm MST: The Burwell Center for Career Achievement: 2190 E. Asbury St. Denver, CO
Employer registration is now open with early bird registration rates through Wednesday, August 18th. Register early to take advantage of the early bird rate. Click here to view fair details and register.
You will need to have an employer account setup in our PCO system in order to register for the career fair. To create an account click the link above. Once logged in, click the “Events” tab on the left, enter “Fall 2021” into the search bar and the Fall 2021 Career & Internship Fair event will show. Click on the event name and click the “Register” button in the top right corner to submit your registration information.
If you would like to discuss other ways to engage with our students besides a traditional fair, the Employer Connections team is here to help you meet the right student or alumni population for your needs. Contact us to customize your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Protocols for Employers Visiting Campus
DU is committed to a culture of care on our campus to minimize the spread of the virus by following state and local public health orders, DU COVID-19 protocols, event management procedures, and emphasizing the personal responsibility of attendees.
Please be informed that…
- All DU faculty, staff and students are required to be fully vaccinated this fall.
- We are doing our best to ensure employers are spaced 6 feet apart at in-person events to allow for social distancing
- Before visitors arrive on campus, they must complete a symptom monitoring self-assessment survey to identify whether it is appropriate for them to visit campus.
- You will not be able to visit campus if you have: a) reported any symptoms, b) been in contact with someone exposed to covid-19, c) travelled internationally within 14 days of the event.
- You should bring your own face covering that covers your nose and mouth.
- You must wear the face covering at all times while on campus, including while in buildings.
To view more about DU’s COVID event protocol click here.
Career Fair General Information:• ADA Accommodations: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations should contact Career & Professional Development at 303-871-2150.
• Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests in writing received 20 days prior to the event date will receive a full refund. There are no refunds for cancellations for requests made less than 20 days prior to the event date. All requests should be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
• Payments: Once your registration is approved, payments can be made online with credit card or via check, though credit card is strongly preferred. Payment is due within ten (10) days of registration approval. If payment is not received within this time, your registration will be forfeited to the employers on our wait list.
• Registration Approval: We reserve the right to hold approvals to ensure a variety of industry representation for our students.
Contact the Employer Connections team at 303.871.JOBS (5627) or by email.
View Upcoming Career and Internship Fairs