Have you landed an interview for a perfect job or internship? Congratulations! The Career & Professional Development team is eager to help you get ready to make a great impression! Taking the time to properly prepare for a job interview is critical, especially when you are targeting a job in a competitive company or field. Solid interview preparation will help you reduce nerves and land the role!
Below are some important steps to take to ensure you are ready for the interview:
- Research the Organization
- Prepare answers to common interview questions:
Addressing Strengths | Behavioral Questions | Salary Questions
- Plan questions for the employer
- Determine what to wear | Visit the Career Closet for free professional clothing
- Conduct an online practice interview using Big Interview
- Students: schedule a live practice interview with your Career Advisor via PCO the career event, career appointment, and job/internship posting site for DU students.