Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce
Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (CWCC) is a member-based non-profit 501(C) 6 organization. Our mission is to provide opportunities and visibility for women in business through relationship development, education, mentorship, partnership and alliances.
CWCC was founded in 1988 by a group of nine women to give women a voice in business, support women in business and provide resources to help them succeed. Women own 10.6 million businesses in the United States and employ 19.1 million workers – that’s one in every seven employees. Women-owned businesses account for $2.5 trillion in sales. Colorado is ranked first in the country for economic success, and second in the country for most entrepreneurial.
CWCC annually presents and sponsors approximately 100 programs, workshops and events, including:
- Downtown and DTC Luncheons
- Educational seminars and workshops
- Monthly Business Owners and bi-monthly Non-Profit Roundtables
- Five Leads Groups
- Leadership Programs: Innovative Leadership Academy and Corporate Leadership Academy
- Corporate Women’s Leadership Events
- (New) Young Professionals Events
- Business Owner Bootcamp
- Five Signature Events: Top 25 Most Powerful Women, ATHENA International event, Soirée at Sunset, Annual Awards Luncheon and Champions of Change legislative event