Join us at our first ever Winter Welcome Week student employment job fair! During this event, students will be able to meet with on-campus employers looking for talented future team members across all majors, especially those currently hiring for summer or fall 2022.
This event is open to all students:
- Undergraduates and graduate students;
- With and without work-study awards; and
- International students, U.S. citizens, Legal Permanent Residents, DACA recipients, and everyone else with U.S. work authorization!
The Student Employment team will be there to answer any questions you might have about working on campus.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thursday, January 6, 2021
11:00 am – 1:00 pm MT
Community Commons 1700 (Grand Forum)
Student Registration Details
Are you looking to gain professional skills, connect with the DU community, and earn money to support your financial needs? Then this event is for you!
- Students from all majors and degree levels are invited to attend the Student Employment Job Fair, where you will have the opportunity to network with DU employers and learn about currently open and upcoming job opportunities on campus. To attend, register on PCO by clicking the “Register” button in the top righthand side of the page!
- You’re encouraged to attend for any portion of the fair that you are able to. Employers are available to speak with you throughout the event – so even if you only have a short break between commitments, it’s worth stopping by!
- You can make the most of your time by consulting the list of registered employers to identify your employers of interest.
- In addition to the fair itself, we will have a Quiet Room available for breathing, taking a break, and engaging in self-care.
We’re here to help you make the most of this experience, please reach out to the Student Employment team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Employer Registration Details
If you are a DU employer looking to attract strong candidates for your current or upcoming student employment positions, register now for the Student Employment Job Fair!
- We invite employers from all across campus to attend to help our students explore a wide variety of professional opportunities. No matter how many or how few positions you’re hiring for, you are welcome.
- We also encourage you to invite one of your current student employees to attend with you and provide their perspective to applicants.
- Please note that registration does not secure your attendance. To ensure a variety of employer representation for our students, the Student Employment team will review your registration details and be in touch with next steps as soon as possible. Employers who are hiring for summer or fall 2022 will receive priority.
- Please be as specific in your registration as possible, as this helps students identify relevant opportunities and creates a strong applicant pool.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable individuals of all abilities to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please contact email@example.com. Please make your request no later than 48 hours prior to the event. (Note: without adequate notice before the event, we may not be able to provide the reasonable accommodations requested.)
This event will be held on the first floor of the Community Commons Building, which includes accessible and all-gender bathrooms.