At the University of Denver we have 12,000 undergraduate and graduate students studying in over 170 program areas. Our talented student and alumni community can meet a wide array of talent needs to help achieve your organizational goals. Here are just a few reasons why our students may be a great fit at your organization:
Nationally Recognized Academics
DU is the highest ranked university in Colorado (Full article here)
- The University of Denver moved up U.S. News & World Report’s college rankings by 17 spots this year, being named 80th out of about 400 national universities. The rankings are determined by outcomes, faculty resources, expert opinion, financial resources, student excellence and alumni giving.
- Highlights from this year’s rankings include:
- 24th in the category of Academic Programs to Look For – Study Abroad with over 70% of students completed at least one term abroad
- 50th in the category of Best Colleges for Veterans
- 61st in Best Undergraduate Teaching
Intense Learning Environment, Diverse Perspectives, Research Minded, Focused on the Public Good
- Average Class Size: 22
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- 100+ academic programs
- Over 75% of undergraduate students study abroad
- 83% of students participate in internships
- The most popular locations for job and internship opportunities include: Denver, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Washington, D.C.
- $350,000 in Annual Undergraduate Research Funding
- Over 100 Service Learning Courses
- (See DU by the numbers here)
Well Rounded Students
DU’s Commitment to the 4D Student-Educating the whole person
- As part of DU’s Impact 2025 Plan, Chancellor Haefner introduced the 4D experience for DU students. These four dimensions include advancing intellectual growth, exploring character, promoting well-being, and careers and lives of purpose, offering DU students a well-rounded education not just academically but of the whole person. All the programming that we do within Career & Professional Development contributes to the careers and lives of purpose pillar of the 4D student experience. We would love your help in exploring how you’d like to plug into more of this work.
- Read the Forbes highlight of this program here.
We make the choice to recruit here easy. Simply email email@example.com to start the conversation.