Post Student Employee Positions in PCO
PCO is DU’s central internship and job board for students. It’s a one-stop shop and students will find student employment positions, internships, & full-time opportunities on the site. They can also make appointments with their career advisor and register for career & professional development events. This board is a great tool to advertise your positions.
Create Your Account & Post Positions
- Go to PCO.
- If you’ve created a profile previously, skip to step 4 and login to your account. If you have not created an account previously, select “sign up for an account”.
- Enter your contact information and create an account password. When finished, select “create account”.
- If you are an on-campus employer, use the following naming convention in the “Employer” field: “University of Denver – DU – name of your department/division”. For example, “University of Denver – DU – Accounting Department.” Many department names will auto-populate, so if your department appears, please select the auto-populated department name rather than making a new one!
- If you are an off-campus employer, select off-Campus Childcare, Off-Campus Landscape Maintenance, etc. Select the one that best fits your position.
- After logging in, click “Post a Job” on the homepage of PCO.
- Complete all required categories, paying special attention to the following categories:
- Job Phase:
- Select “Internships & Student Employment”.
- Work Authorization:
- On-campus employers, select “All Work Authorizations Accepted”.
- Off-campus employers, verify selection choice through information provided by International & Student Scholar department.
- Type of Job:
- On-campus employers, select “Student Employment: On DU Campus”.
- Off-campus employers, select “Internship” or “Student Employment: Off Campus” (ex. childcare, tutoring, etc.)
- Select “Current Students and 1st Year Alumni” and “Korbel Grad Students: Current Students and 1st Year Alumni” for the student groups.
- Positions funded by federal or state work study, select “work-study funded”.
- Positions funded by your department, select “non-work study funded (hourly)”.
- Positions funded by stipends or grants, select “stipends or grants”. Please note, stipends and grants are paid hourly.
- Select both “work-study funded” and “non-work study funded” if your position is open to both funding sources.
- Pay Rate: Pay rate and/or pay rate range must be included. Consult our recommended Pay Scale.
- Application Deadline:
- We recommend having a specific close date for applications
- If you’d like to reopen the same position later in the year, you are able to duplicated the closed description and reopen it.
- Job Phase:
Contact Student Employment at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.