Employer Concern Reporting Form
The DU Student Employment team is committed to providing meaningful connections between student employees and their supervisors, also known as employers. There are federal, state and university polices and guidelines in place to govern these interactions, including but not limited to:
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Equal Opportunity & Title IX Policies and Procedures
- Human Resources & Inclusive Community Policies and Procedures
- Student Employment Guidelines
- Colorado Department of Labor & Employment Laws, Regulations, and Guidance
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Federal Workplace Law
If you have encountered an employer who has violated these policies or guidelines, please submit a report below.
Please note, when the form below is submitted, the information is sent directly to the DU Human Resources (HR) Partners team, where the situation is evaluated and next steps are determined. While optional, we highly encourage you to provide contact information to enable follow up. In many circumstances, HR Partners must obtain specific details to complete an investigation and address concerns.
This report is not confidential and the HR Partners team is not a confidential resource. This means that, while we will maintain your privacy in line with university policy, there may be some people who have a “need to know” to whom we will share your information. If you would prefer to speak with a confidential resource, you can consult this list.