We are looking for a motivated and creative Marketing Intern to join our team for the summer or longer! The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development and execution of marketing campaigns and helping to manage and create content for our website and social media platforms. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Design ads for digital and print advertising
- Write copy for marketing materials, including emails, website content, and brochures.
- Design email marketing blasts for clients and brokers
- Update and improve company websites
- Create digital and print property brochures and sales materials
- Create and manage social media campaigns
Full-time or Part-time internship.