Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position supports cost planning, revenue management, and payroll overtime. He/She assists with financial issues pertaining to reporting, monitoring costs, reviewing production, payroll, etc. This position researches and interprets financial data to provide information to management.
- Produces and analyzes various reports comparing actual expenses to planned expenses and determines financial performance.
- Analyzes financial trends and determines projected benefits for UPS.
- Meets established deadlines and budgets.
- Assists with various projects and project teams as needed.
- Rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate from Business, Finance, Accounting or related program
- Demonstrates an understanding of basic financial terminology and concepts such as operating profit/loss and net income
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Excellent oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Skilled in effective research tactics with strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.