TIAA is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and the company is equally committed to the wellbeing of its employees. The Client Services Group is responsible for developing and delivering the service experience for our individual and institutional clients, acting as the firm’s “service delivery hub”. Consultants in Denver respond to phone calls and emails to execute requests from retirement plan participants while providing financial guidance. Financial Services Consultants are also responsible for increasing assets, initiating new business through rollovers and transfers from the competition, and retaining assets through individual communication.
In building a world class National Contact Center our Financial Services Consultants exemplify our corporate values. Our consultants are empowered to deliver excellence in customer service and financial results. They believe in putting our participants first in every interaction and through continuous improvement processes. Consultants operate as one team through interdepartmental collaboration and act with the highest degree of integrity in both customer and employee interactions.
The Academy assists you in obtaining your Series 6 and 63 financial securities licenses, putting you on the right path to a long-term career in financial services! You will complete a seven-week study period to obtain the required licenses, followed by a three-to-four month training program to become a Financial Services Consultant.
As a Financial Services Consultant, you will provide the highest level of customer service to our participants and deliver excellence in a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment. Being at the forefront of our business, you will play an imperative role in helping our participants achieve financial well-being.
Using your high energy, engagement, positivity and professionalism, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with retirement plan participants to provide exceptional customer service and execute transaction and service requests.
- Leveraging multiple resources while educating and devoting time with our participants through intuitive conversations.
- Providing financial guidance to our participants to help retain and increase assets.
- Collaborating across the organization to deliver world-class service and safeguard business continuity and process improvements.
- FINRA 6 and 63 registrations as well as state life insurance licenses MUST be obtained through our Academy program
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college with professional designations
- Three or more years of financially-related customer contact experience. Financial services sales experience is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must be available to work 8 a.m.-5 p.m. during training
- For Denver: must be willing and available to work any shift between 6am-8pm Monday-Friday, as well as, Saturday from 7am-4pm on a rotational basis.