The Land Group is seeking talented applicants for a collaborative, 8-10 week paid internship position in the Boise, Idaho area. The Land Group’s (TLG) Integrated Civil Engineering Internship Program will offer mentorship and career-development through observable, construction projects in one of the fastest-developing regions in the country. The intern will obtain field experience and a strong technical background that will become the foundation for a career in the civil engineering industry.
With the guidance of leading professionals, the intern’s responsibilities will include:
- Researching and presenting on an integrated, multi-disciplinary topic
- Producing construction documents using AutoCAD Civil3D
- Designing utility layouts, storm water drainage systems and site grading
- Compiling design calculations and technical reports
- Assisting in construction administrative tasks such as contractor coordination, site visits, inspections and field reports
- Applying academic background to solve real-world problems for a diverse set of projects
- Must have completed at least two years from an ABET-accredited institution in a related field
- Effective written and communication skills
- Ability to work and adapt in a team environment involving landscape architects, civil engineers, land surveyors and planners
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience is considered a plus
To apply, applicants must submit a letter of interest, a resume, and a list of two (2) references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply for this position is 03/05/21. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview around mid-March 2021. See our website for more information: www.thelandgroupinc.com.