In 1985, brothers Royce and Bill Rolfson founded Rolfson Oil based in Watford City, North Dakota. The company grew throughout the region and, in the 2000s, began working closely with large oil & gas companies in the Bakken shale area.
Today, everything about Rolfson Oil is geared to support the fueling needs of oil and gas customers in multiple basins throughout the United States with specially developed technology, equipment and programs.
Rolfson is 100% American owned and employs hundreds of drivers, fueling technicians, mechanics, dispatchers, and support staff across North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico to deliver oil companies and oilfield service companies, large and small, with millions of gallons of high quality fuels every month.
Applications are now being accepted for the Rolfson Oil BASIN, A Fast-Track Leadership Development Program. Application deadline is 11:59PM Mountain Time on THursday, January 31, 2019.
Rolfson Oil is pleased to announce the launch of an amazing new program under their Rolfson University platform named BASIN, A Fast-Track Management Development Program. The program is designed for college seniors with proven academic success and who also have a strong motivation to become embedded into the daily activities of an executive team within the oil and gas industry.
Rolfson Oil is looking for future business leaders in their Littleton, CO corporate headquarters. The Chief Operating Office will personally train and mentor the successful candidate to ensure a positive and rewarding experience.
Rolfson Oil seeks applicants who are available to start training in January 2019 (full-time or part time), and as their academic schedule allows during the months of January-May 2019, with a minimum of 12-15 hours a week.
Following the review of all applications, Rolfson Oil will extend an invitation to two leadership-oriented individuals, and offer them full-time, paid, summer 2019 employment in the BASIN, A Fast-Track Leadership Development Program effective May 2019. Salary during the summer internship is $30.00/hour.
Upon successful completion of the four-month, summer training program, the position of Director of Operations will be awarded to one of the two participants on September 1, 2019, at a salary between $120,000-$150,000 plus benefits. An opportunity for permanent employment could become available for the second candidate as well depending on the results of the training program.
- Become an associate of the Executive Team.
- Immersion into all aspects of the operations by rotating through Dispatch, Sales, Finance/Accounting, Safety, Human Resources, and IT departments.
- Gain industry knowledge and professional development.
- Rolfson Oil strives for a culture of trust and integrity and is excited to provide a toolkit of resources to advance career growth.
- GPA of 3.5 or above in Business, Econ, Engineering, or other related degrees.
- Provide with application, a 500-word essay describing why this opportunity appeals to you and describe any leadership experience obtained either on campus or within the community.