Redpoint Financial Group is currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our winter internship program as part of the tax team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience for anyone interested in pursuing a career in tax. As a small firm, we can ensure you will get real on-the-job experience working directly under our experienced tax professionals in many areas of business and individual taxation. We promote a team environment and expect interns to contribute to the team’s success of providing exceptional client service. We are excited to invite you to be the next team member of Redpoint Financial Group!
Internship program will tentatively last from January 7th – March 29th in order for students to timely return to school (dates are flexible and will depend on candidate’s school schedule/workload).
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Master’s Degree in Tax/Accountancy
- Minimum GPA requirement – 3.2 GPA (Cumulative), 3.3 GPA (Major)
- Successful completion of one college-level tax course
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills for handling multiple client projects simultaneously
- Hungry and motivated to make a difference in America's small business landscape
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and accurately
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Has received very solid performance reviews and feedback from employers and/or faculty
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude, dependable, and reliable (we'll close the job 'requirements' with this)
- Working knowledge of taxation on individuals and a wide range of business structures including sole proprietorships, Partnerships, S Corporations, C Corporations, Estates and Trusts
- Can quickly research unknown technical issues using various tax research tools
- Possesses an interest in business development and growing a book of business
- The compensation, benefits, and perks meet those of the largest CPA firms
- This position is a paid internship with potential for full-time job offer after successful completion of the internship program
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
For a company overview visit: http://www.redpointfinance.com/