Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is looking for a Tax Analyst to join an established tax team and make an immediate impact! This role will support our Corporate Tax Department and focus on U.S. domestic tax issues including: tax compliance, tax provision, technical research and memos, and SOX internal control support.
Here's how to do that:
* Act as liaison to the outside tax preparers and consultants and provide information for preparation of US income tax returns
* Internal tax return preparation
* Help maintain tax records, filing systems and databases
* Prepare quarter end projects such as REIT testing and state withholding for non-resident partners
* Prepare taxable income projections
* Prepare estimated tax payments for federal and state tax liabilities
* Maintain tax depreciation schedule and tax basis (for real estate dispositions)
* Assist other areas within the Tax Department as needed
Tell us if you're ready.
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance (tax focus)
* Minimum 2 years experience in public accounting (Big 4 experience is a plus)
* MST and/or CPA desired
* Detail oriented with strong communication and organizational skills
* Strong computer skills a must: Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Visio, ProSystems Axcess
* Able to prioritize and manage concurrent projects well
* Positive attitude, enjoy analytical projects, eater to learn and embrace challenges