The Page 1 Solutions' Internet Marketing Consultant (IMC) acts as an advocate for client accounts within the company and a liaison between the client and all in-office departments. IMCs should be viewed by the client as the premier marketing consultant, the go-to person for their Internet marketing strategies. If you're Colorado-based, inquisitive, solution-oriented, and enjoy the digital marketing process, you'll love this position!
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Interacting with client and maintaining client accounts
- Critical and regular analysis of website statistics and performance
- Responsible for creation and implementation of action items to improve positioning and lead generation
- Proactively making recommendations to clients about how we/they can improve their marketing strategy
- Accepting and returning client calls and emails in a timely fashion
- Educating clients on basic SEO and other marketing strategies, including the evolution of the Internet's role in their marketing strategy
- Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc. with no hand-holding
- Staying current on products and issues in the verticals of plaintiff law, plastic surgery, cosmetic dentistry, and ophthalmology
- Thoroughly understanding the nature of a client's company and marketing goals
- Developing strategies to aggressively generate email leads in addition to first-page search listings and Web traffic
- Understanding and utilizing appropriate analysis tools available to the IMC Department
- Ability to adapt to and address any situation; handling unexpected and/or urgent requests, and being able to integrate these situations into your regular workflow without disrupting your deadlines or the deadlines of others.
- Accepting and responding to colleagues' emails in a timely fashion
- Answering internal phone calls and emails in a timely fashion
- Responsible for monitoring project deadlines throughout multiple departments
- Responsible for initiating projects required to maintain client accounts and providing all task notes and collateral materials required at time of request.
Projects may include:
- Recurring content requests
- Following up on suggestions made by other departments
- Actions needed in order to address client concerns
- Critical thinking and strategic planning: Dedicating time and analysis to immediate and long-term projects
- Continually go above and beyond with contributing ideas and solutions for new services and products.
- Direct client communication experience handling multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- 1-2 years direct experience with SEO campaigns (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and action oriented
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and client requests
- Poise and confidence
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or related area
- Related work experience desired
- Search engine optimization experience a plus
Located conveniently in Lakewood, Colorado, Page 1 Solutions is an Internet marketing agency specializing in on and off-site website marketing services. Page 1 offers great incentives such as gym reimbursement, company sponsored outings, leadership training, a flexible schedule and even doggy Fridays!