Who is Oracle?
With more than 420,000 customers, and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
The MOS – Operations team is responsible for developing and delivering tools that improve the effectiveness of the support service Oracle provides, and make it easier for our support engineers to deliver.
What will I do?
As a Support Tools Intern you will:
- Work in high-profile tool development team for Support, developing solutions to aid our support engineers
What are you looking for in a candidate?
- Junior or later in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
- GPA 3.0 or greater
- Exposure to Java, Java Script, PHP, PL/SQL, web-based software development environments
- Mobile website or application development experience
- Exposure to Oracle Application Express (APEX) and Oracle Database is a plus.
- Basic computer architecture and familiarity with hardware components
- Ability to write/ develop software code
- Experience with networking and connectivity
- Experience or knowledge of writing test cases to verify software quality
- An ability to document test procedures, issue resolutions and track results
- Strong desire to learn new skills and our company culture
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Demonstrate solid communications skills and communicate to various levels, work independently and show ownership of their projects.
- Proactive and self-motivated and enjoy problem solving, and writing code.
How do I apply?
In order to be considered, all candidates must apply on the Oracle website:
Visit Oracle.com/Campus > Quick Apply > 190004MN
Getting to know you
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to you and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).