The Nonprofit Learning Lab is a national nonprofit that connects, supports and develops individuals seeking to lead the nonprofit sector. We work with individuals to sharpen their skills in fundraising, board development, organizational leadership and capacity building.
Training and supervision: All interns are directly supervised by program staff. Interns will be trained on all tasks that they will be conducting within the organization.
- Provide logistical and administrative support to prepare for conferences and upcoming events and learn how to assist with event production
- Assist with data entry, community outreach and marketing projects related to upcoming events and learn how to communicate with donors, vendors, sponsors and attendees
- Provide logistical and administrative support as needed for our trainers andvolunteers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work well in groups and outgoing
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience planning a program or event on campus or in a volunteer organization
- Experience using social media platforms for professional purposes or desire to learn the difference between personal and professional use of social media
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are looking to hire 4 interns from DU. We request that interns commit to working 10-15 hours a week. Pay is $15/hour. When submitting your resume, please include the submit line: program assistant. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are located 1 mile west of the DU campus.