If you need a reason to get up in the morning, look no further! You will have satisfaction in working for a company that makes a difference on a daily basis. Nolan Transportation Group is a fun, fast-paced, and a rewarding company that provides logistics services in the transportation industry where customers always come first. Always.
Are you a highly-motivated individual who desires a rewarding career in the non-stop world of the freight brokerage industry? Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth while learning from our industry-experienced team members? Then we invite you to apply!
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing carrier relations and managing the operational tasks of existing business.
- Booking and scheduling shipments with our carrier partners
- Tracking shipments from start to finish
- Resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Negotiating daily freight and shipping rates
- Developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Communicating with customers, carriers and brokers
- Collaborating with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives
- Maintaining office organization and efficiency
What We Look For-
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0 - 3 years of experience preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- MS Office proficiency and related computer knowledge
The One-of-a-Kind Culture-
The unique culture at NTG is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!
Our Core Values-
- “Go to bat” for the carrier, but protect NTG’s customer at the same time
- Display the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Think creatively and innovatively
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are resourceful and results driven
NTG provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full time employees:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Optional Vision Insurance & Short-Term Disability
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
Charging Forward. NTG Delivers.
Nolan Transportation Group is a full-service, third-party Logistics Company dedicated to delivering the highest level of service in the transportation industry. In 2015, NTG ranked on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing, private companies in the United States. The following year, NTG ranked even higher, placing on the 2016 Inc. 500 list. For two consecutive years, NTG has been named by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (2016, 2017) as a "Top Workplace" for mid-sized companies. We were also acknowledged in the Atlanta Business Chronicle (2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) as one of metropolitan Atlanta's fastest growing, privately-owned companies.
NTG is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and has 11 regional offices in the following cities: Alpharetta, GA, Dallas, TX, Charleston, SC, Grand Rapids, MI, Orlando, FL, Laredo, TX, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Nashville, TN, Denver, CO, and Detroit, MI. NTG offers a wide range of services for moving goods across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Our carrier base consists of over 40,000 independent transportation/trucking companies.
NTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer