Full Job Description:
The Account Manager will manage all aspects of sales and marketing in the Natural Health Food Sector for NSS Canada Brands, including but not limited to Trade Spend, filling GAPs in listings and securing new Distribution. Attend Trade Shows as required. Prepare sales reviews and facilitate ongoing meetings with decision makers with assigned retail customers in a specific territory.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Some Essential Functions of this Position:
- Manage all day to day requests for Brand support from Customers and Distributor Partners
- Manage trade spend budget for all Brands for eligible customers
- Prepare communications on product information and relay to customers
- Prepare presentations for meetings with Primary Decision Makers to close listings and monitor Brand growth
- Enter notes in Turn Tree CRM by Brand by customer to document scheduled visits and results for CDMS
- Manage territory list and ensure excellent retail coverage via an organized call cycle that is adhered to
- Work with CDM’s to strategize Brand growth and development for A Accounts
- Attend and actively participate in Regional Team Calls
- Attend and participate in monthly Sales Meetings and various other brand trainings via Webex
- Attend Trade Shows when required
- Other duties as assigned
Minimal Education Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree
- 3 years’ experience in Natural Health Products Industry, NHP Sales or equivalent in Sales of other Packaged Goods preferred
- 1+ year previous supervisory or management experience
- Experience / proficient in Microsoft Office – Specifically Excel and Power Point
- Budgeting experience.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to organize multiple tasks at once
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to take Direction and work within a team environment
- Comfortable with working independently
- Ability to obtain – Business Class Auto Insurance
- Ability to travel.
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Acosta/ Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job : Management
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Nov 18, 2022, 11:15:31 AM