Are you ready to make a change?
Are you ready to take healthcare to the next level?
Then it’s time to join the nation’s leading medical practice association.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Insurance benefits & matching 401k
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Tuition assistance
- On-site fitness center
- Volunteer opportunities
About the Role
MGMA is looking for a Project Assistant to join our consulting team! The Project Assistant is responsible for assisting with administrative support duties in the consulting department and assisting with research duties as needed. The Project Assistant will focus on assisting with proposals, interacting with clients, processing contracts, and other duties as assigned. The Project Assistant will also provide general support to the consulting team in scheduling and taking notes for meetings, assisting with logistics for consulting meetings and calls, and working on special projects. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion in healthcare that is looking to take the next step in their career!
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, healthcare or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years business or office experience.
- Proficient in editing, business writing and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passion and interest in healthcare field.
- Basic knowledge of business processes, policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify problems, research alternatives and resolve them.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
- Great attention to detail.
Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) is the premier association for professionals who lead medical practice. Since 1926, through data, people, insights, and advocacy, MGMA empowers medical group practices to innovate and create meaningful change in healthcare. With a membership of more than 40,000 medical practice administrators, executives, and leaders, MGMA represents more than 12,500 organizations of all sizes, types, structures and specialties that deliver almost half of the healthcare in the United States.
View all MGMA's open career opportunities here: www.mgma.com/about/careers.