The Marketing department currently has a Graphic Designer position open! This exciting role will focus on marketing segmentation campaigns; social media, web and email graphics; print and online publications; print and web ads; brochures, and newsletters. The Graphic Designer will also work on other direct mail collateral in accordance with marketing and business strategies. They will understand and uphold the MGMA brand and will work in a PC environment. The ideal Graphic Designer will have strong publication experience, robust InDesign experience, and great attention to detail. If you are a Graphic Designer with three or more years of experience and are looking for a great team atmosphere, then apply today!
- Work with the editorial staff to design and produce MGMA’s print and online publications
- Work closely with design team in leading the design of marketing segmentation campaigns
- Enhance website and digital assets on an ongoing basis
- Build effective working relationships with internal staff and external vendors
- Manage traffic and proof external freelance projects from hand-off, upload, blue-line, printing, production and arrangement of delivery; archiving freelance projects
- 3 or more years’ experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in the design field, marketing or communications
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver), Microsoft Office.
- Print and digital publication design experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML experience is a bonus
- Demand generation best practices (email, landing page, web graphics, eBooks, social media) a plus.
If you enjoy a fun, hard working environment where working together produces great results, look no further. Our employees are our most valuable asset. Together, we innovate, collaborate, elevate and influence our industry, and provide challenging opportunities to learn and grow. Come work for a company that is a finalist for the Annual Top Company Awards by ColoradoBiz Magazine 2016 Top Company Award. We have great things to offer, with a competitive benefits package as an added bonus!