Why be an intern at MCA Connect?
· Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
· Mentorship in company/employment branding and communications
· Stretch your written and digital communications skills
· Opportunity to work with an award-winning Microsoft Partner
· Experience working on/creating collateral (digital and print) for Microsoft products services
The Learning and Development (L&D) Intern will work in our Denver Tech Center location, MCA Connect headquarters (I-25 and I-225 intersection location). The position will work part-time during the winter/spring of 2021 with the potential to work full time during the summer (2021)
The L&D Intern will focus on providing administrative support to the Learning and Development Department, the majority of which will focus on MCA Connect’s Center of Excellence training classes throughout 2021. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, incredible attention to detail, an ability to manage a changing volume of tasks, and is a team player. We are passionate, and results-driven but down-to-earth. You’ll be successful in this role because you are passionate about ensuring team members have the support they need, and you take initiative in all that you do.
· Provide administrative support on various new employee activities and Human Resources related items in collaboration with the Employee Support Services and Corporate Support teams.
· Provide support in the areas of employee/talent development and training.
· Manage the Center of Excellence training classes onboarding process including data collection of the new employees’ onboarding experiences.
· Act as a host to candidates and employees when on-site (i.e. welcoming and directing employees)
· Assist Director of Learning and Development with presentation material creation, set-up, etc.
· Scheduling of training rooms, ordering meals for training groups, procurement of materials for training sessions, etc.
· Perform other administrative and clerical responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Director of Learning and Development.
· Special projects as requested.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Human Resources, Learning, and Development, Communications or related degree with an anticipated graduation date in 2021 or 2022 (must be currently enrolled)
· GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) suite
· Ability to be creative in finding resources that are helpful and cost-effective for the company
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
· Enthusiasm for the opportunity and willingness to go beyond the responsibilities identified
· Reliable transportation to and from the office
· Available for a 10 – 20 hour/week internship during Winter and Spring Quarters 2021, Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM (could extend through Summer 2021)
· Experience with desktop publishing tools
MCA Connect offers limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture where you can share your ideas and make impactful daily contributions. Our employees are highly motivated and talented individuals dedicated to developing, marketing, and selling products designed to deliver value for mid-market and enterprise-size manufacturing, distribution, and energy companies. We are a leading consultancy firm specializing in designing and implementing enterprise software systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics™ 365. We are the Microsoft partner of choice for industry-leading Fortune 100 and 500 companies. If you are looking for a dynamic opportunity, MCA Connect may be the place for you!
Established in 2002, MCA Connect has grown into one of the largest US-based Microsoft Gold Certified Partners focused exclusively on delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and services to mid-market and enterprise-size manufacturing, distribution, and energy companies. MCA Connect is headquartered in Denver, CO, has offices throughout the United States, and supports global implementations around the world.
Why work for MCA Connect?
· You can work with a world-class consulting organization that will help you take your experience to the next level.
· You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest Microsoft technologies.
· You can work in an environment where teamwork is encouraged and where you have opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
· Our compensation plan offers one of the best bonus structures in the industry. Along with this we also offer a generous benefits package including 401K matching, medical/dental/disability, paid vacation and holidays, and a generous travel policy.
· We only hire the best and brightest consultants and software developers.
· We take the time to train our consultants so that they understand the industries we serve and can deliver best practices, proven methodologies, and ongoing industry expertise to our clients.
· We are a midsized company with great people, a proven sales and marketing process, and a history of steady growth and profitability.
· We have a strong management team who is fully supportive of work-life balance.
MCA Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MCA Connect promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.