The Business Analytics Associate Consultant will be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle including Business Requirements, Design and implementation of a Business Analytics solution for MCA Connect’s current and future customers/ projects. The Business Analytics Associate Consultant will work onsite with MCA Connect’s directors, team members and developers to understand information requirements and prioritize customer data. Key roles will include modeling data for end user consumption and developing reports utilizing the latest Microsoft BA technology. This individual will also provide documentation for solutions as required and work in a fluid team environment with other developers, analysts, project managers and client staff.
- Participate in active project training with active team members delivering MCA Solutions on site with its clients.
- Learn to implement scalable and maintainable Data Models and BI applications to meet business objectives. Includes accurate Source to Target mapping, construction of ETL and automation of Data Architectures implemented. This is a hands-on role, full time.
- Learn to Develop and design key performance indicators based on analysis and requirements gathering with the customer.
- Learn to Document accurate logical design and technical architectural documents for analytics solutions.
- Learn to work across technologies including Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft Data Platform to design, develop and deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Learn to assist clients with troubleshooting current BI solutions, which can include installation problems, performance problems or security questions.
- Learn to prepare strategy and high-level project plans for migration from current state to proposed design.
- Learn to conduct work sessions with clients in person, by telephone, using desktop video conferencing technology or remote access to client.
- Learn to be technically responsible for participating in Business Requirements Phases and Technical Design. Responsible for physical implementation of MCA solutions at all levels.
- Learn to use bench time to improve pre-sales material, technical delivery and prospect for new accounts.
Qualifications or Education and Experience
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Business Analytics, MIS or related discipline; or equivalent experience and certification
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design
- 0-2+ years of professional software/web development experience
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: JAVA, C#, ASP, .NET, SQL, XML
- Knowledge of standard development techniques (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and Data Structures
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Willingness to travel 20%
- Valid Driver’s License