Who are we?
Founded in 2009 by industry leaders in enterprise software solutions, Macedon Technologies is a quickly growing technical consulting firm with offices in the Washington, DC and Austin, TX areas. Though under 100 people, Macedon Technologies earns numerous awards from prestigious organizations, such as:
- #1 Small Business - Washington Post, 2018
- #1 Small Business in Virginia - Virginia Magazine, 2018
- #1 Software Company - Washington Post, 2017
- 102nd fastest growing private IT services company in the country - Inc. Magazine, 2016
- #21 Best Company in America for Diversity - Fortune Magazine, 2015
What do we do?
At Macedon Technologies, we solve business problems by building on top of the Appian platform in a robust and Agile manner. Our Consultants architect, develop, and deliver creative solutions that help transform the way our clients do business. The result is more efficient, transparent, accountable, and profitable business processes - and happier people.
What is work like for our consultants?
Our Consultants thrive in a fun, fast paced environment, delivering state of the art solutions for our clients across a wide variety of industries. Our Consultants are more than a “Programmer” or “Software Developer” or even “Coder” - our Consultants collaborate with businesses to understand their problems and resolve them quickly. Our Consultants work on dynamic teams in tandem with clients, surrounded by and led by the best in our industry.
Are you a match?
- You are an independent self-starter who stands out from the pack, with a bit of an entrepreneurial streak
- You are a senior or a recent graduate with a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree from an accredited US institution
- You are looking for a full time, wildly successful career
- You have a deep understanding of OO concepts, Java, and design patterns
- You are enthusiastic not only about technology, but also about your passions outside of the CS department
- You challenge the idea of normal, and explore the boundaries of what is possible
- You tell phenomenal stories, always keeping your audience in mind
- You love working with people, not just a screen
- You enjoy solving puzzles
- You make great grades and take pride in your workmanship
- You are more than just a coder
If this describes you, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Macedon Technologies is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. We are committed to ensuring that all aspects of employment – including recruitment, promotion, compensation, benefits and training – are based on equal employment opportunity principles.
Recruiting for Internships: No
Work Authorization Required: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Also accepting Optional Practical Training (OPT)