About Location3 Media
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts – Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the find ability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for part-time Interns to provide support to client teams across select digital disciplines. This includes being able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. A successful team contributor will perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, develop collaborative relationships with team members, display communication and act proactively.
- Research – complete any necessary research to fulfill campaign needs as delegated by Account teams; monitor news alerts about the client on an ongoing basis to ensure that Account teams are up to date on relevant information.
- Keyword and Ad Copy development – keyword and ad copy development are vitally important to the success of campaigns – please ensure that any such development delegated by Account teams is done with great attention to detail, and in line with Location3 best practices.
- Reporting – complete all reporting needs delegated by Account teams on time and with accuracy.
- In-progress Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Desire to learn and mature with growing digital marketing agency