Full Job Description
We are seeking a Business Unit Financial Analyst with high energy and drive to join our Howmet Engines Finance team in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania or in Whitehall, Michigan.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly consolidation processes such as daily P&Ls, weekly close and month end close.
- Support financial forecasts preparation and development process.
- Analysis of plant spending and monitoring spend management systems.
- Assist and lead process improvement projects.
- Supports the maintenance of the Hyperion and other system environments.
- Develops ad-hoc reporting and help optimize existing reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior management.
- Financial analysis and process development for special projects, as required.
- Completion of internal audit requirements for internal controls, as required.
- Assistance with Peer Review activity across Howmet Engines, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of two years related experience
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Three or more years of related experience
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Accounting education, MBA, CMA and / or CPA preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly & concisely in both written and oral form
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience with querying databases
- Excellent analytical skills
About Howmet Aerospace
Howmet Aerospace Inc. (NYSE: HWM), headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s sales for 2021 approximated $5 billion. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems, titanium structural parts and forged wheels. With nearly 1,150 granted and pending patents, the Company’s differentiated technologies promote more fuel efficiency for aircraft and commercial transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com , including content shared during the Company’s May 2022 Technology Day.