What makes Hilton Grand Vacations unique?
Together, We Can.
We believe that our most important strength is our people. The foundation of our culture is to value and celebrate the unique differences that make us thrive as individuals and engage together. Our more than 12,000 Team Members around the world are the power behind the memorable experiences delivered to our guests and owners every day. It is their talent, commitment and passion for our brand that makes a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. They are passionate about offering our guests exceptional experiences, and we are passionate about recognizing, rewarding and supporting those achievements. Together, We Can.
Escape the ordinary! Now is an exciting time to join our growing team and a leading company in the vacation industry!
NEW HIRE BONUS UP TO $1500!
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii’s best accolades, including the recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine’s 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Recreation Manager, you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provides outstanding guest/owner service at all times.
- Supervises Recreation staff in the performance of recreational programs.
- Provides planning recommendations regarding the needs for expansion, reduction, and development of leisure programs and facilities.
- Coordinates recreational programs on a day-to-day basis for all age groups. Programs will differ according to resort requirements and seasonal opportunities.
- Plans, organizes and instructs specific classes, activities, and events, including special events and holiday programs.
- Supervises pool activities, pools, and towel inventory control, as well as, all other activity common areas (i.e. putting greens, video game room, tennis courts, boats, etc.)
- Monitors and evaluates recreation program content and prepares communication material (flyers, handouts, postings, etc.) to attract participants and promote program awareness and interest.
- Ensures that proper cleaning and maintenance are completed in all recreational areas inside and outside.
- Maintains and orders recreation supplies and inventory.
- Accounts for all monies collected through program fees.
- Coordinates competitions, mixers, and other group activities.
- Enforces all applicable recreational rules and regulations.
- Evaluate programs for efficiency/participation and adapts programs as necessary. Continually seeks new and exciting programs and ideas to improve, expand and keep the overall program.
- Assists management in performing administrative duties which may include budget control, scheduling, purchasing supplies, preparation of performance appraisals, etc.
- Monitors customer service ratings and directs efforts to maintain proper standards.
- Works directly with the Resort Manager for coordination of special functions.
- Interacts and assists Sales and Marketing in special programs as vital.
- Carries out a reasonable request by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program, and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for….
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an F & B role
- Related experience to recreation
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a resort setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.