Broadcast Graphic InternGirraphic LLC – Denver, CO
**Must Be Willing To Relocate To Denver, Colorado**
**Role Requires Both Domestic and International Travel**
GIRRAPHIC ‘s team of highly-skilled artists and technicians work closely with vendors to transform their data into high-impact visuals during landmark events on the world stage; specializing in sports broadcasting, news and election coverage, social media integration, live outside broadcasting and in-studio production. Services include creative design, template and graphic integration, training and consulting, and hardware rentals. GIRRAPHIC is global with offices in New York, Sydney, Beijing and Santiago.
About the role
The Broadcast Graphic Intern is a problem solver, a team player and a communicator. Within this role, they will gain exposure and a more thorough understanding of the live production and broadcast environment. What gets you ahead you ask? Staying ahead of the curve, taking advantage of the newest technologies and using their advantages to assist all facets of production and design. We are very proud of our team at GIRRAPHIC and we feel we have assembled some of the brightest minds in the broadcast industry. Everyone brings their own unique personality to the table, but at the end of the day we all share a common goal: to deliver the highest quality products, services, design and innovations possible to our clients and to have fun doing it!
- Installating, Testing, and Applying graphics scenes in a live broadcast environment.
- Technical setup and engineering support of Girraphic equipment at our client’s sites and OB events.
- Providing operational support to customers, ie setup and teardown, software configuration, troubleshooting video and network paths.
- Assisting in the maintenance and development of our IT infrastructure within our offices.
- Gaining skills in Viz Artist.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with all relevant clients involved in the production pipeline from creation to playout, both internally and with third party suppliers.
- Keen knowledge and awareness of sports and current news is essential.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally. Passport required.
- Engineering Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences or similar
- Knowledge of Augmented reality in the broadcast environment and the set up and calibration of the related camera tracking equipment
- Familiarity with gaming engines or associated 3D applications
Extra Credit: Substantial experience in any of the following applications/areas:
- VizRT Artist
- ROSS Xpression
- VB Script
Job Type: Full-time