The Marketing team focuses on coordinating and producing all materials and media for Frndly TV. As a member of our Marketing team, you will play a critical role in helping to develop and execute world class marketing campaigns.
As a Marketing Manager – Acquisition, you will be charged with driving new customer growth across several channels. This role will include a broad range of activities, including influencer management, affiliate and publisher onboarding, program setup, transaction verification, campaign creation, creative development, and campaign performance analysis. We’ll be looking to you to create new ideas for marketing the brand, and you’ll have the opportunity to take those ideas and turn them into reality.
About Frndly TV
Our co-founders used to work in the big pay-TV world. They knew the programming challenges providers faced and knew the cost challenges customers faced with traditional cable and satellite. They asked the question, what if we could provide quality programming to an underserved market at an affordable price?
At Frndly TV we saw an opportunity to provide programming to an audience who was being left behind and priced out. So, our mission is to provide you, our customer, with feel-good programming and friendly service, and an even friendlier price.
We aren’t backed by big corporate money. We have built our own successful, American-run business based in Denver, Colorado!
What your day looks like:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of incluencer and affiliate programs to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
- Recruit and train new affiliates to maximize the quality and quantity of their referral traffic
- Develop reward incentives for consumers
- Initiate new campaign ideas, including incentivization and bonuses for the program
- Develop marketing strategies that deliver specified sales volumes
- Manage creative review and development
- Analyzing program and campaign activity to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure proper compliance with program rules and guidelines
- Deliver program performance reports to advertisers and senior management
- Ensure that commissions and invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelors degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising, or a related field)
- 1-4 years experience directly managing marketing programs, influencers, affiliates, and/or vendors
- Proficient with large datasets in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellent writing Skills
- Experience with Affiliate Management Software (CJ.com, Cake, Linkshare, etc.) preferred
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office, Google Suite
Compensation: Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted from $50,000 – $65,000.
Additional Compensation: Potential yearly bonus (estimated at 3% to 8% of base salary) & equity grant.
We’ve got you covered!
- 90% of Medical insurance covered
- 75% of Dental & Vision insurance covered
- 100% of Short-term & Long-term disability covered
- For the costs we can’t cover we offer HSA & FSA options
Happy employees are the best employees
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program that offers counseling, financial planning, legal assistance, and much more!
We work to live our extraordinary lives:
- 13 Paid Company Holidays per year to ensure that you have time to spend with your friends and family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off so you have the time you need to do the things that you LOVE (usually 4 – 5 weeks per year).
- Paid sick leave to ensure that you can rest, recover, and take care of yourself
- Parental leave offered to help you grow & support your family
We want to take care of our employees long-term:
- 4% 401K match!
- Yearly all staff trainings to align with our goals and mission
- Continued education options
Our people are the best people:
- We like to have fun! We host an all-staff event every quarter for our people to come together, bond and meet each others’ family and friends. Past events have included a Company Picnic at Wash Park, a Board Game Tournament, a Trivia Night, and a Holiday Party at Punch Bowl Social
- Monthly volunteer opportunities (because giving to our community warms our hearts)
- Every Tuesday we have a company-sponsored lunch in the office (yum!)
- Once a month we come together for a Town Hall to connect and learn about the business
We LOVE our product and so will you:
- Complimentary Frndly TV Programming!
Frndly TV is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran, or disability status.