At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will collaborate with team in designing, producing, testing, or implementing moderately complex software, technology, or processes, as well as create and maintain IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Senior Finance Technology ETL Engineer role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks.
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 2 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Hands-on Experience with IBM ODM cloud pack for automation. ODM versions 8.8+
- Extensive knowledge and experience in working with embedded ODM ,Dynamic domains, Rule Interceptors, custom rule app deployment and containerization.
- Experience with Decision Center API’s, Rule modeling & customization
- Experience Java XOM/XSD, and DVS customization.
- Experience with Spring framework, Apache Spark.
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- Skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product’s performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Skilled in Tableau
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Skilled in Docker
- Skilled in Java
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in JSON
- Skilled in Oracle PL SQL
- Skilled in XML
- Skilled in AWS Developer tools such as CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, or CodePipeline
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted our workplace and hiring processes to better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires. We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company’s operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae’s workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation. Click here to go directly to information about accommodations.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
Finance Technology – Software Engineer – Senior Associate