EQUUS SOFTWAREWHO WE ARE
Founded in 1999, Equus has continually been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We continue to expand with offices in Denver, Dallas, Lisbon, London and Manila. Our relentless focus on creating innovative global mobility solutions has helped us become the market leader in our industry.
With over 300 clients around the world, we are committed to delivering the right solutions to our client’s problems. And we do this every day.
Our award-winning cloud-based technology has been recognized year-over-year for end-to-end functionality, efficiency savings and connected ecosystem. But we are more than just a technology company. We are experts in helping our clients get the right talent, in the right place, fast.
WHAT YOU DO
As a .Net Web Developer, you will work on a small agile team, collaborating with business analysts, designers, architects, subject matter experts, quality assurance analysts, implementation and support staff. You will also get to work with clients to produce a steady stream of new and useful features for our end users. Every release has new and interesting problems to solve. We are looking for smart programmers who love to find a way to build creative solutions to unique technical problems, understand complex concepts, learn quickly and think outside the box. If you love to improve not just yourself, but the team, process, product and user experience then this is the place for you!
- Must have strong English communication skills
- Possess a natural drive to understand the larger business problems to solve and have a strong ability to communicate technical concerns to non-technical people
- 1+ years of web development experience
- 1+ years of experience operating in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- 1+ years of experience with C#.NET or VB.NET
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Understanding of complex concepts, such as recursion, reflection, multi-threaded processes, memory management
- Ability to code complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, update scripts
- 1+ years of experience with ASP.NET
- Test Driven Development using a testing framework like MSTest or NUnit
- Experience using an ORM framework like NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Object-oriented design
- Database design Code and database performance analysis
- Secure coding practices
- Troubleshooting complex problems
- Visual Studio SQL Server Management Studio UI design
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related discipline that covers in depth: logic & principles, data structures, algorithms, and software architecture (or equivalent years of experience)
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Permanent Role – You will not start over when moving projects. We only hire passionate people who are looking for a long-term opportunity with a growing company.
- Learn best practices and become a SME with our technology.
- Great salary and benefits. We have highly competitive salaries and offer great bonuses for exceptional contributors. We have enterprise-class benefits.
- Great location! In the heart of downtown Denver, CO two blocks from Union Station.
- Great people. We only hire the best which means you’re working with the best!
- Nice office, relaxed and collaborative atmosphere with a casual dress code.
- Software is our business! We’ve been developing software for 20 years, and we’re growing fast. You’ll be a part of a team that develops software quickly and effectively.
- Always learning something new! You will develop a wide variety of skills, and will become a subject matter expert in your first year.
- Take advantage of Innovation Day with every release. Play with whatever technology you want, learn what you want, try out something new! You will get to present it to the company. Many innovations have made it into our products!
**No Sponsorships available at the moment.