Enrich Relationship Center of Colorado (ERC) is seeking an exceptionally skilled and passionate therapist to join an established and growing group practice. ERC’s providers are highly trained and enthusiastic therapists who specialize in strength and evidence-based relationship work with individuals, couples/partners, parents, and adolescents 16 years and older. All providers specialize in Gottman method relationship therapy. In addition to Gottman training, each therapist has their own areas of expertise. Current areas of specialization include trauma, infertility, sexual health, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). We work with LGBTQ+ affirmative, and culturally aware perspectives.
Location: Centennial, Colorado (currently exclusively telehealth). Telehealth provided across the state of Colorado and for PSYPACT providers across approved state borders.
- Conduct culturally sensitive individual and family therapy with individuals and families for participants who are 16 years and older.
- Provide couple/partner therapy utilizing Gottman method therapy.
- Lead one weekly group.
- Participate in weekly group consultation.
- Participate in monthly Gottman consultation group.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA policy.
- Actively promote healthy relationship awareness through participation in trainings, panel discussions, community outreach, etc.
Education: Masters or Doctoral degree from an accredited graduate program or university with a degree in sexual health, clinical or counseling psychology, social work, or marriage and family therapy.
- Advanced training in sexual health from an American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) approved institution.
- Assessment for ADHD.
- Advanced training from the Gottman Institute.
Preferred Experience in any of the below areas:
- Couple/partner therapy.
- Research design and analysis.
- Experience with cultural diversity.
- Delivery of sexual health therapy.
- Experience with ADHD therapy.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a therapist in Colorado.
- Ability to practice independently without requiring state mandated clinical supervision and demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standard and ethics requiring delivery of psychological services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds with ongoing dedication to increase multicultural competence and inclusivity.
- Knowledge and adherence to APA/ACA/NASW ethical guidelines.
- Experience with DSM-IV diagnoses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment and skills to build and maintain strong relationships with other team members.
- Value and pursue lifelong learning.
Wages And Benefits:
- W-2 employment status.
- Wages are a percentage of client income received, based on years of experience and level of specialization/certification. Expected annual income ranges from $50,000 to $100,000 for full-time employment.
- Annual 3% IRA contribution for full-time employment.
- Monthly contribution of $250 towards company medical health plan for full-time employees.
- Annual contribution of $500 towards company health savings account (HAS) for full-time employees.
- Short and long-term disability coverage for full-time employees.
- 50% match of continuing education costs up to $1,000 per year for full-time employment.
- Malpractice insurance.
- License renewal fees for full-time employment.
- Weekly group case consultation.
- Monthly Gottman group consultation.
- Lovely office space and supportive environment.
Enrich Relationship Center of Colorado provides equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions based on race, religion, color, creed, national origin, gender orientation, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If interested, please submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references to Heidi A. Sauder, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of your cover letter, please address your interest in providing couple/partner therapy, areas of specialization, and vision for being part of a group practice.