POSITION: Part-Time Main Dining Room Server
REPORTS TO: F&B Service Manager
HOURLY RATE: $11.75 + Commission and Gratuity
- Greets members and their guests at their dining table
- Provides immediate attention to all to all members/guests requests when dining with the DCC
- Distributes menus, wine lists to facilitate member/guests selections
- Sets up side station and performs assigned side work.
- Take members’ and guests’ orders
- Turns orders into kitchen; communicates with cooks about any special cooking instructions
- Assembles food on tray; procures items from each station as necessary
- Serves meal; places dishes by courses in front of each person; serves from left of the person
- Checks back to ensure member/guest satisfaction; replenishes water and butter as necessary
- Removes member/guests dishes after service is complete
- Suggests and serves dessert, coffee, and after dinner drinks
- Verifies accuracy of prices, state the federal taxes, tips and other charges on all checks
- Handles all members’/guests’ charges via North Star POS system operating procedures
- Keeps tables, dining room and bus station clean and tidy
- Advises supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur
- Performs clean-up and closing duties as assigned by manager
- Attends pre-meal meetings as requested by the Captain or Dining Room Manager
- Turns in signed end of shift report prior to leaving
- Experience in fine dining service or banquet service
- Great upbeat attitude and a passion for service
- Must have great communication skills & follow through skills
- Work a flexible schedule
- Works 30+hours as needed
- Works holidays and/or weekend based on demand
- Can work well in a fast paced, yet friendly work environment
- Benefits per DCC employee handbook.
- Holiday Bonus per employee manual
- Complimentary golf privileges per DCC employee guidelines
- Club merchandise at reduced employee pricing.
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Positive, values centric working environment.
- Referral Bonus, Work with your friends!
- Paid sick leave where required by law
- Integrity- Commitment to the role and creating a club atmosphere where absolute satisfaction is a highest priority. Is honest, excellent follow through with responsibilities applies his/herself fully in the role Takes responsibility for his/her own actions. Lead by example and takes responsibility to achieve a positive outcome.
- Passion- Has a passion for their role & service, puts others first. Greets Members /Guests with a smile, is welcoming and friendly. Brings a positive energy and enthusiasm to work.
- Teamwork- Works effectively with departments and staff. Cooperates and supports the team and management. Collaborates well and comes with solutions. Takes initiative to help the team. Dependable. Has good communication skills. Has compassion & empathy and is self-aware of one’s behavior.
- Respect- Respects the Club, Members their guests and employees. Shows a willingness to work with others and appreciates what others do. Good conflict resolution skills, professionalism.
- Excellence- Has knowledge excellence about DCC offerings in relationship to position. Works hard and strives to do quality, accurate timely work. Follows and complies with DCC policies & procedures, dress code and standards of conduct. Efficient in performing all aspects of job duties. Leads by example and is professional.
- Safety Awareness – Be aware of conditions that affect Member and Staff safety.