The Denver Country club is looking for great service minded individuals that love the hospitality space! Work at the oldest Club West of the Mississippi River. The Denver country Club is a Denver landmark for over 130 years where we strive to provide the utmost satisfaction to our Members, their guests and to each other. Come join our team and work in a fun and friendly environment!
REPORTS TO: CAPTAINS, SERVICE DIRECTOR
HOURLY RATE: $14.80
- Sets up side stations and performs assigned side work.
- Provides attention to all members/guests upon seating
- If local water conservation laws permit, fill glasses with ice water.
- Turns orders into kitchen; tells cooks about any special cooking instructions
- Assembles food on tray; procures items from each station as necessary
- Serves meal; places dishes by courses in front of each person; serves from left of the person
- Checks back to ensure member/guest satisfaction; replenishes water and butter as necessary
- Removes soiled dishes
- Keeps tables, dining room and bus station clean and tidy
- Advises supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur
- Performs clean-up and closing duties as assigned by manager
- Attends pre-meal meetings as requested by the Captain or Dining Room Manager
- Checks out with Captain or Dining Room Manager prior to leaving
- Experience in fine dining service or banquet service
- Great upbeat attitude and a passion for service
- Must have great communication skills & follow through skills
- Work a flexible schedule
- Works 30+hours as needed
- Works holidays and/or weekend based on demand
- Can work well in a fast paced, yet friendly work environment
- Benefits per DCC employee handbook.
- Complimentary golf privileges per DCC employee guidelines
- Club merchandise at reduced employee pricing.
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Positive, values centric working environment.
- Paid sick leave where required by law
Integrity- Commitment to the role and creating a club atmosphere where absolute satisfaction is a highest priority. Is honest, excellent follow through with responsibilities applies his/herself fully in the role Takes responsibility for his/her own actions. Lead by example and takes responsibility to achieve a positive outcome.
Passion- Has a passion for their role & service, puts others first. Greets Members /Guests with a smile, is welcoming and friendly. Brings a positive energy and enthusiasm to work.
Teamwork- Works effectively with departments and staff. Cooperates and supports the team and management. Collaborates well and comes with solutions. Takes initiative to help the team. Dependable. Has good communication skills. Has compassion & empathy and is self-aware of one’s behavior.
Respect- Respects the Club, Members their guests and employees. Shows a willingness to work with others and appreciates what others do. Good conflict resolution skills, professionalism.
Excellence- Has knowledge excellence about DCC offerings in relationship to position. Works hard and strives to do quality, accurate timely work. Follows and complies with DCC policies & procedures, dress code and standards of conduct. Efficient in performing all aspects of job duties. Leads by example and is professional.
Safety Awareness – Be aware of conditions that affect Member and Staff safety.