Full Job Description
Current™ (formerly GE Current, a Daintree Company) has unveiled a new brand identity following the historic acquisition of Hubbell’s Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Lighting business. The enterprise brand unites the companies under a single identity with one purpose: To deliver the innovation customers require, with solutions that create inspiring, efficient and safe environments. Current products dramatically improve lighting quality, reduce energy demand to support cleaner air, and have become synonymous with reimagined physical spaces. The history of the company demonstrates decades of trusted quality and reliability. Current’s portfolio includes 35 industry-leading product brands each offer a unique value proposition. Primary office locations are Cleveland, OH and Greenville, SC, with centers of expertise locations in Austin, TX, Rolling Meadows, IL and Quebec, Canada. Manufacturing operations reside in Hendersonville, NC, Pittsburgh, PA, Plympton, MA, Christiansburg, VA, Acuna, MX and Tijuana, MX.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing and execution of programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. In addition, this position will assist the Sr. Digital Marketing & Campaign Manager in executing Current’s digital marketing, social media, and demand gen strategies; including, but not limited to, email marketing campaigns, copywriting, digital ad placement, keyword research and SEO and inbound marketing tactics. In addition, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage the day-to-day social media content and posting responsibilities for the company’s Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
- Execute a variety of digital marketing campaigns through email marketing, social media, digital display advertising, published content and content syndication, in addition to creating traditional inbound marketing nurture campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing managers and field marketing teams to define, establish, and manage digital marketing requests and campaign workflows.
- Work in conjunction with the Sr. Digital Marketing & Campaign Manager in the procurement of media buys, ad placement and PPC campaign management.
- Execute key demand-generation activities derived from campaign initiatives and priorities as set by the Sr. Digital Marketing & Campaign Manager.
- Additional duties include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities and requests.
- Determine which internal marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for segment account engagement planning.
- Provide data and insights on target campaigns and Salesforce contacts and assist in the creation of dashboard reports to senior leadership and sales.
- Assist with global social media marketing to build thought leadership, drive engagement, and increase follower base. Leverage paid social media, especially LinkedIn Sponsored Updates, to precisely target decision makers with priority accounts.
- Lead development of a commercial campaign strategy including channel partners and end-users in key verticals.
- Create and deliver monthly ABM marketing reports and manage relationship with third-party ABM service.
- Support channel partners in their marketing efforts to sell Current products including monthly e-newsletter and content development.
- Creative thinker who can deliver campaign plans that elevate our brand and drive growth with internal partners, help plan and execute marketing strategies
- 3+ Years of experience
- Current will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college; Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Marketing, preferred
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B experience
- Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing experience/certification (preferably HubSpot)
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and contact management databases is a plus
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal skills, copy write skills a plus
- A can-do and win-win attitude and ability to multi-task
- Creative thinker with experience in developing succinct, digital marketing messaging.
- Familiarity / expertise, with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, ON24, NetLine, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, DemandBase and Wrike
Current is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. At Current, we are Always On and working to improve lives with the industry’s most expansive portfolio of sustainable advanced lighting and intelligent controls that reliably meet our customers’ needs. Learn more at CurrentLighting.com