CSL Behring in Kankakee, Illinois has grown into a global biotechnology leader driven by that same promise to save and improve lives. We offer the broadest range of quality plasma-derived and recombinant therapies in our industry. We have recently been awarded America’s Best Employer for 2022 by Forbes magazine thus offer an exciting opportunity to join CSL as Performance Analyst -1
Performance Analyst -1
- Under direct supervision, supports Quality Assurance activities to ensure compliance with company and cGMP standards
- Participates in investigation meetings with responsible department and any required support group(s)
- Performs inspections and maintains quality records for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products
- May conduct internal audits including audits of regulatory submissions
- Assists in preparation for regulatory and customer inspections and participates in inspections to ensure quality standards
- Executes training/awareness related to investigation and GMP changes to production team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry)
- 0-2 years’ experience working in a cGMP regulated environment
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!