Become part of a high-performing, fast-paced development and fundraising team! The Fund Development Associate VISTA will increase CRC’s capacity through strategic development planning, research, writing, and strengthening the development infrastructure at CRC by tracking interactions, engagement and cultivation of clients, partners, and donors. Greater financial stability will allow for more individuals to access resources provided by CRC to alleviate poverty.
The VISTA will support fund development by:
1. Research prospective corporate, state government, and foundation grants that align with CRC;
2. Utilize CRC’s funding data to develop a comprehensive map of funding opportunities;
3. Coordinate the development of metrics that will track conversion rates and donor acquisition costs;
4. Make recommendations on practices, metrics, and the overall return on investment for fund development strategies;
5.Gain skills through training in grant writing for nonprofits and community organizations to better serve CRC;
6. Draft, review, and edit grant narratives and reports;
7. Utilize successful funding request materials to develop long-standing master grant documents;
8. Identify and apply for diverse funding opportunities;
9.Collaborate with to develop a CRC annual Colorado Gives Day campaign;
10. Implement donor engagement and appreciation opportunities;
11. Evaluate the success of CRC’s individual donor engagement based on 2022 end of year giving.