- Assist with day-to-day program activities;
- Help with planning and implementing program/ team events, workshops, and webinars;
- Executive assistance and scheduling for program/ team staff;
- Provide support with research for program/ team publications, projects, and convenings;
- Assist the program/ team with outreach to partners and maintain regular contact with CEPA’s network;
- Address administrative and research pop-up requests from staff; and
- Produce weekly newsletters on the latest in the transatlantic dialogue, highlighting the political, economic, and security developments.