Position will provide field sales support within a specified territory to various financial intermediaries, with an emphasis on independent broker-dealers. The position will represent Black Creek Group in promoting our unique private, direct commercial real estate offerings and any other products where Black Creek Group distribution capabilities are embedded.
Essential Job Duties
* Successfully develop and execute sales strategies and tactics targeted at the financial intermediary channels
* Develop new and build upon existing relationships within the territory
* Meet established sales targets and grow Black Creek Group's market share within the territory
* Work in conjunction with specified External Wholesaler(s) to develop a plan to generate greater sales, higher asset levels and improved client service
* Gain a deep understanding and thoroughly communicate Black Creek Group's product philosophy, process, objectives and positioning
* Become a knowledgeable source of information and insights about the commercial real estate market and industry
* Adhere to all compliance guidelines, including use of pre-approved marketing materials, prospectus requirements and proper licensing
* Fulfills in a timely manner required administrative/team responsibilities such as Salesforce.com CRM data, call reporting, conference calls and meetings
* Participate in client seminars and events; maintain professional appearance
* At all times, conduct daily activities in the highest professional manner
* Travel as required of position
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Position typically requires a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent work experience. A minimum of 3 years' experience in financial services with mutual fund or insurance background required. A minimum of 1 year internal wholesaling experience preferred. FINRA Series 7 and 63 required. Strong sales and/or advisory services background with progressive level of proven results. Knowledge of the various product sub-sets within the Equity, Fixed Income and International markets required, alternative investments preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal colleagues and external partners. Demonstrated sales skills, ability to be articulate, flexible, polished and comfortable in fast-paced environment with an ability to travel up to 10% of the time are required.