We’re looking for someone who likes hard work. Enjoys a new challenge. Thrives when working on projects big and small and loves working on something new every day.
As a boutique ad agency in the recruitment vertical our employees wear a lot of hats. We know that helps make us experts in all facets of our industry and be the solution our clients need. Now, we’re looking for someone to help support our growing Digital Team.
Digital Support Specialist
Your week will consist of 50% Reporting, 40% SEM campaign management, and 10% Geofencing.
● Organize and visualize large sets of data, and provide analysis based on the results of media campaigns for Bayard’s clients across various industries
● Build visualizations in a way that data tells a story, in order to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
● Utilize analytics and other campaign details to find relationships and opportunities across multiple media sources
● Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across diverse programs and channels
Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads)
● Develop, maintain, and optimize Google Ads campaigns (Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube) for our expanding lead-gen based clients
● Keyword/targeting, research requests & strategic campaign recommendations specific to each client’s ongoing and developing needs in the market
● Proven ability to write compelling ad copy, as well as comfortable with A/B ad testing
● Ongoing daily, weekly, and monthly budget management
● Receive incoming requests for geofencing campaigns and coordinate quotes
● Ensure that all campaigns are contracted, funded, and running properly
For this position you will need:
● Current Google Ads Certification; specialty in Paid Search Advertising a plus
● Experience developing, measuring, optimizing, and reporting on client KPIs
● Proficiency with analytics, digital marketing, and related metrics a plus
● Proficient in Excel
● Strong attention to detail
● Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks
● Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with agency team members and clients
Now the fun stuff. Here’s some perks of the job:
● Office views of the stunning rocky mountains
● A collaborative, fun team environment
● Flex time Mon-Thurs
● Unlimited PTO
● Benefits (health, dental, vision)
● Unlimited growth in a company that rewards dedication, hard work, and supports long term career goals
Interested? If you meet our qualifications, please forward your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com
We are an EOE.