The Sales/Marketing Associate for AS Jewelry will be responsible for prospecting new customers, cultivating relationships and handling marketing and communications for the business. The associate will do research to find strong leads, make calls and appointments. He/she will be responsible for executing an integrated marketing plan involving PR, print and the web. This position requires strong interpersonal skills, good computer skills, attention to detail and firm grasp of the principles behind internet marketing. He or she must be flexible and able to travel. Multiple opportunities to learn new things and grow in small fashion accessories company.
Essential Job Duties:
- Management of existing customers, including contacting customers daily via phone or in person to grow relationships, take orders, and introduce collections.
- Sales prospecting.
- Manage customer/prospect database, notes and call-log.
- Oversee, coordinate and work off-site trunk show sales, outdoor festivals and possibly a few trade shows.
- Travel to acquire new accounts and service current ones.
- Administrative support. Enter customer sales orders. Maintenance of customer database etc.
- Create Marketing Collateral, experience using Photoshop or InDesign desired but not required (necessarily).
- Managing photoshoots
- Website administration
- Implementation of social media plan including:
- Creating and managing content on social media channels including Facebook and Instagram.
- Monitoring Yelp
- Manage E-mail Marketing
- Creating content for and posting blogs
- PR and media outreach
Minimum Education Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Be a self-starter. Experience with Microsoft Office and preferably InDesign or Photoshop. Good computer skills. Excellent phone etiquette and people skills. Ability to work as part of a team and work independently. At least two years’ experience working in a sales environment. Driver’s License necessary.
General office environment with regular office noise.
Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Able to lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.