The Accountant Staff I evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Supports internal customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information. This position is responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
- Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
- Reconciliations & Analysis – complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
- Perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast and have an understanding of the market conditions to ensure financial statements are reported in accordance to GAAP.
- Reporting - Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing, and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter and or business areas.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 1-2 years related general accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles and GL systems (Oracle/Hyperion preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficient in Excel.
- CPA & combination of Big 4 and industry experience.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)