2023 Fall Supervisor Learning Cohort
7 Sessions. Once a Week.
Tuesdays. October 17th – December 5th @ 1:30pm-3:30pm
Supervisors who participate will:
- Earn a Supervisory Skills Certificate: Student Employment and receive marketing endorsement from the Office of Student Employment.
- Use the student employee lifecycle to develop robust student employee experiences.
- Infuse elements of 4D experience and holistic student development in their supervision practice.
- Analyze the ways diversity, equity and inclusion show up in the student employment lifecycle.
- Build community with other supervisors.
- Your Supervision Style & Impact : 10/17/2023
- Equitable Recruiting & Hiring : 10/24/2023
- Developing Your Students : 10/31/2023
- Identity Conscious Supervision : 11/7/2023
- Giving Better Feedback : 11/14/2023
- Addressing Performance Issues : 11/28/2023
- Well-Being in the Workplace : 12/5/2023
Register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Registration closes Friday, October 6th at 12 pm. To receive the Supervisory Skills Certificate, participants may miss only one session.
For more information, contact:
Director of Student Employment
Career & Professional Development