7 Sessions. Once a Week.
Tuesdays. April 11th – May 23rd @ 1:30pm-3:00pm
In-Person: April 11th and May 23rd (opening and closing session)
Virtual: April 18th- May 16th
Supervisors who participate will:
- Earn a Supervisory Skills Certificate: Student Employment and receive marketing endorsement from the Office of Student Employment.
- Use the student employee lifecycle to develop robust student employee experiences.
- Infuse elements of 4D experience and holistic student development in their supervision practice.
- Analyze the ways diversity, equity and inclusion show up in the student employment lifecycle.
- Build community with other supervisors.
- Your Supervision Style & Impact : 4/11/2023 (It’s National Student Employment Week!)
- Equitable Recruiting & Hiring : 4/18/2023
- Developing Your Students : 4/25/2023
- Identity Conscious Supervision : 5/2/2023
- Performance Evaluations : 5/9/2023
- Addressing Performance Issues : 5/16/2023
- Well-Being in the Workplace : 5/23/2023
To create and deepen community, space for each cohort is limited to 15 participants. Register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Registration closes Friday, March 17th at 12 pm. To receive the Supervisory Skills Certificate, participants may miss only one session.