7 Sessions. Once a Week.
Tuesdays. Oct. 4th – Nov. 15th @ 1:30pm-3:00pm
In-Person: Oct. 4 and Nov. 15 (opening and closing session)
Virtual: Oct. 11th- Nov. 8th
Supervisors who participate will:
- Earn a Supervisory Skills Certificate: Student Employment and receive marketing endorsement from the Office of Student Employment.
- Use the student employee lifecycle to develop robust student employee experiences.
- Infuse elements of 4D experience and holistic student development in their supervision practice.
- Analyze the ways diversity, equity and inclusion show up in the student employment lifecycle.
- Build community with other supervisors.
- Your Supervision Style & Impact : 10/4/2022
- Equitable Recruiting & Hiring : 10/11/2022
- Developing Your Students : 10/18/2022
- Identity Conscious Supervision : 10/25/2022
- Performance Evaluations : 11/1/2022
- Addressing Performance Issues : 11/8/2022
- Well-Being in the Workplace : 11/15/2022
To create and deepen community, space for each cohort is limited to 15 participants. Register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Registration closes Monday, September 5th at 12 pm. To receive the Supervisory Skills Certificate, participants may miss only one session.