7 Sessions. Once a Week.
Tuesdays. Jun. 14th – Jul. 19th @ 1:30pm-3:00pm
Virtual: Jun. 14th- Jul. 26th
In-Person: Jul. 26th (closing session)
Supervisors who participate will:
- Earn a Supervisory Skills Certificate: Student Employment and receive marketing endorsement from the Office of Student Employment.
- Use the student employee lifecycle to develop robust student employee experiences.
- Infuse elements of 4D experience and holistic student development in their supervision practice.
- Analyze the ways diversity, equity and inclusion show up in the student employment lifecycle.
- Develop strategies for well-being in the workplace. Build community with other supervisors across campus.
- Build community with other supervisors.
- Your Supervision Style & Philosophy : 6/14/2022
- Equitable Recruiting & Hiring : 6/21/2022
- Developing Your Students : 6/28/2022
- Supervisory Relationship : 7/5/2022
- Identity Conscious Supervision : 7/12/2022
- Addressing Performance Issues : 7/19/2022
- Well-Being in the Workplace : 7/26/2022
To create and deepen community, space for each cohort is limited to 10 participants. Register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Registration closes May 30th at 12 pm. To receive the Supervisory Skills Certificate, participants may miss only one session.