To receive the link to attend this webinar, you must register here.
In many instances, pay equity, and the pay gap are used interchangeably. The reality is that pay equity and the pay gap have different timelines of change. One is more immediate, while the other requires efforts that shift the dynamics of organizations. While organizations are navigating this difficult landscape, job seekers want to ensure they receive the most appropriate salary.
In this webinar, you will
- Develop an understanding of the difference between pay equity and the pay gap
- Understand the underpinnings that have influenced and contributed to the pay gap
- Learn practical measures organizations can take to shift the pay gap over time
- Gain practical tips to help you negotiate an equitable salary whil organizations work toward closing the pay gap
- Hear how the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act impacts job seekers
About the Presenter:
Brian Beaird serves as the Chief Human Resources Officer for UMB Bank. In his current role, he leads UMB’s human resources strategy, talent acquisition, leadership and associate development, compensation and benefits, HR technology, employee relations, and Inclusion and Diversity. As CHRO, he has challenged the norms of how the organization approaches the associate experience—evolving from a traditional HR functional approach to emphasizing the moments that naturally occur during an associate’s tenure and shrinking of the gap between work and personal life. Brian was named CHRO in November of 2019 and has 20 years of experience in the various functions of HR coupled with a line of business experience.