This is week 3 of our ICT Career Series, designed to help you explore different career paths within Information and Communications Technology! Come to this event to learn:
- Tips on how to break into your first position in your target field
- The importance of networking vs. using job boards
- Advice on where to find opportunities and be a successful applicant
- Emerging career fields to keep aware of in your job search
This week’s panel will focus on cybersecurity and information systems security.
Structure: this will be a 60-minute event, with a 30-minute panel discussion, followed by two breakout networking room sessions for students to connect with panelists in a more intimate setting. Megan Pritchett (University College graduate career advisor) will be facilitating the panel discussion.
- Richard Staynings
- Amber Cardillo
- Additional panelist(s) are being confirmed