Spring 2021 All Majors Virtual Career & Internship FairFriday April 23, 2021 from 1:00pm MST – 4:00pm MST
Join us at the Virtual Spring All Majors Career & Internship Fair. During this event, you will be able to video chat 1-on-1 with employers that are looking for talented and skilled future team members like you from all majors! Companies will also be hosting group sessions where you can jump on an info session-type video call with some of your peers to learn more about company culture and the types of roles they are looking at hiring. Whatever your meeting preference is or major of study, there’s an option for you during this virtual fair!
Student Registration Details
Check out the companies attending the fair, REGISTER, and sign up for as many sessions as you’d like, see below for the company list and their appointment sign-up links. Sign-up for your times today! [links coming soon!]
What to expect at a virtual fair…
- On the day of the event, you will video connect with the companies you’ve made appointments with in advance
- To meet with the recruiter for your scheduled appointment, click on their Zoom Meeting link next to their company name to video chat directly via Zoom.
- Once you’ve joined the meeting, a DU Staff Volunteer will be waiting to greet you in the zoom meeting room virtual lobby space to support and encourage you prior to placing you in the breakout zoom room with the Recruiter.
- Chat with the Recruiter in the breakout zoom room and when your time is up, simply leave your current zoom meeting and join the next one you have planned!
Group Sessions: If you are more comfortable talking to an employer in a group setting with your peers, you can attend a group information session.
- Group sessions are 30 minutes and include a presentation and general Q/A.
- Please feel free to join any group sessions you’re interested in attending by clicking the link next to a company’s name on the main event page. No appointments are necessary for the group sessions.
Event Attendance: Your attendance is required for every appointment that you sign up for. In order to maintain recruitment relationships with employers, we expect you to uphold the entire student code of conduct around professional development with emphasis on “Keeping Appointments, Giving Notice and Conduct” as well as “Interactions with Employers and Alumni Volunteers.” Please note that any student that misses a scheduled time, without notice, will have their Pioneer Careers Online account suspended until explanation or apologies to our employer can be made. We understand that schedules change and life happens. If you can no longer attend a scheduled time with an employer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event.
To explore companies attending the fair, download the Hiring Report attached to this event.
Companies currently registered…
[company list and sign-up links coming soon!]
Put your best foot forward and prepare for the fair!
- Research the companies attending the fair that you’re interested in and check out their available jobs
- Prepare your resume and make an appointment to meet with a Career Advisor. Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab in the toolbar on the left and follow the prompts to make your appointment.
- Look your best in your professional dress attire. Need assistance? Visit the Career Closet in the Burwell Career Center. At the Career Closet, students can browse, try on, and take up to four clothing items to keep for free!
For more tips on how to prepare, click here
We’re here to help you make the most of this experience, please reach out to the Employer Connections team via email@example.com if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you at these events!
Employer Registration Details
If you are an employer looking to meet and talk with DU students from a wide variety of majors, then register now for this fair! This is a great opportunity for you to get to know our students and find potential candidates that could be a great fit for your organization. We encourage employers to attend from all sizes of organizations to help our students explore professional opportunities from a wide variety of industries. Whether you would like to simply build your brand on campus or hire several students, this is the largest career event this Spring.
The registration fees are listed below and include video communications with students and alumni. Upon registration, we’ll review the details you submitted for approval. As the event nears, we’ll follow up with details about how to engage with students in this virtual environment, including:
- Small group meetings with students & alumni
- 1:1 meetings scheduled in advance
Please be as specific in your registration as possible, this helps us promote your organization to students and aids in way-finding for participants. Once you register, your registration will be in Pending Approval status until the Employer Connections team can review your organization’s details. Your details can be updated on this site if circumstances change.