Winter 2021 Virtual Career & Internship FairFriday February 5th, 2021 from 1:00pm MST – 4:00pm MST
Join us at the Virtual Winter Career & Internship Fair. During this event, you will be able to video chat 1-on-1 with employers that are looking for talented and skilled future team members like you from all majors! Companies will also be hosting group sessions where you can jump on an info session-type video call with some of your peers to learn more about company culture and the types of roles they are looking at hiring. Whatever your meeting preference is or major of study, there’s an option for you during this virtual fair!
Student Registration Details
Check out the companies attending the fair, REGISTER, and sign up for as many sessions as you’d like, see below for the company list and their appointment sign-up links. Make sure to check this page regularly, as companies will continue to be added. Sign-up for your times today!
Companies currently registered…[click on the ‘select a time’ link to view positions that company is hiring for at the fair and sign-up for your time to meet with them]
**Company list coming soon!!!***
Put your best foot forward and prepare for the fair!
- Research the companies attending the fair that you’re interested in and check out their available jobs
- Prepare your resume and make an appointment to meet with a Career Advisor in Pioneer Careers
- Look your best in your professional dress attire. Need assistance? Visit the Career Closet in the Burwell Career Center. At the Career Closet, students can browse, try on, and take up to four clothing items to keep for free!
For more tips on how to prepare, click here
What to expect at a virtual fair…
- On the day of the event you will video connect with the companies you’ve made appointments with
- To meet with the recruiter for your scheduled appointment, click on the ‘Employers’ tab, then click on their Live Video Conferencing link next to their company name to video chat directly via Zoom
- Once you’ve joined the meeting, a DU Staff Volunteer will be waiting to greet you in the zoom meeting room virtual lobby to support and encourage you prior to placing you in the breakout zoom room with the Recruiter.
Don’t have a time slot appointment? Feel free to show up at any time during the event, the DU Volunteer zoom room host will help you find a time to meet with Recruiters. Click on the zoom video conferencing links in the ’employers’ tab to join.
We’re here to help you make the most of this experience, please reach out to the Employer Connections team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We can’t wait to see you at these events!
Employer Registration Details
If you are an employer looking to meet and talk with DU students from a wide variety of majors, then register now for this fair! This is a great opportunity for you to get to know our students and find potential candidates that could be a great fit for your organization. We encourage employers to attend from all sizes of organizations to help our students explore professional opportunities from a wide variety of industries. Whether you would like to simply build your brand on campus or hire several students, this is the largest career event on campus this Winter.
The registration fees are listed below and include video communications with students and alumni. Upon registration, we’ll review the details you submitted for approval. As the event nears, we’ll follow up with details about how to engage with students in this virtual environment, including:
- Group meetings with up to fifty students
- 1:1 student meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
- Sharing your values and documentation with students ahead of time
Please be as specific in your registration as possible, this helps us promote your organization to students and aids in way-finding for participants. Once you register, your registration will be in Pending Approval status until the Employer Connections team can review your organization’s details. Your details can be updated on this site if circumstances change.